SAMSUNG

Whether it's Samsung Mobile Handsets or Samsung Innovational technology, we've got it covered.

SAMSUNG INNOVATION AT WORK

Monday, October 10, 2005

Samsung SCH-A950 Released

10/10/05:
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Verizon has officially released the Samsung SCH-A950, Verizon's latest entry into the VCast, EV-DO craze. The A950 comes packed with Bluetooth (limited profiles), EV-DO, a 176x220 262K internal display, speakerphone with dual stereo speakers, an intenna, a scollwheel and music buttons on the front flip, TF card slot, and a 1.3MP camera.

Full Retail = $369.
2 Year is $249 - $100 rebate = $149
1 Year is $299 - $100 rebate = $199

4 Comments:

  • At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Ken said…

    Hey T, thanks for the update.

    What is the 950? I thought Verizon was getting the 970? Or is the 950 just Verizon's version of the Sprint 900 or 920?

    Also, I'm not sure if you saw my other post, but which Samsung do you think will come out for Sprint this year? The S250 or V7800?

    Thanks!

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger Tuolumne said…

    The SCH-A950 is the Veizon variant of the upcomming SPH-A920 for Sprint.

    As for whatever the 5MP phone will be based on, I do not have any clear indication at this time. I know that Sprint is looking into the V7800, but if that is the 5MP handset, or a second one they are releasing, I do not know.

    I will update when I know more!

     
  • At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi! I need immediate help with the mp3 part of this phone. What is a TF Card and how do I get one?! please help me!

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger Tuolumne said…

    TransFlash is a removable media format, also referred to as Micro-SD. You can get one easily online or in a large store.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home